You must read and accept these terms
and conditions fully before proceeding with your warranty
SVA ELECTRONICS (UK) LTD (“SVA UK”) WILL
PROVIDE A LIMITED WARRANTY FOR THIS PRODUCT AGAINST
DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND/OR WORKMANSHIP WITHIN THE FOLLOWING
1. WARRANTY PERIOD – Two (2) years from the original
purchase date. You must keep your original purchase
receipt as we may ask for it if you have to make a warranty
claim. If you sell the product to anyone you must advise
the new owner that the warranty is only valid for two
(2) years from the original purchase date and they will
only be entitled to the remaining balance of the two
(2) year period. Also, if you have to make a claim then
you will only be entitled to the balance of the two
(2) year period remaining after your first or subsequent
2. SERVICES – If the product fails under normal
use due to an electronic component failure within the
warranty period, RepairTech Ltd (SVA UK’s nominated
Service Partner) will replace the defective product
with a new (within 30 days of purchase date) or factory
refurbished product at RepairTech’s discretion.
3. LIABILITY – SVA UK and/or RepairTech’s
liability under this limited warranty shall in no event
exceed the cost of authorised repairs, replacement with
a similar product, reimbursement for authorised repairs
or replacement, or the original cost of the product
at the time of purchase, whichever is less.
In no event shall SVA UK or RepairTech be liable for
incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever,
including, but not limited to loss of profit or commercial
loss, to the full extent those damages can be disclaimed
4. COVERAGE – This warranty is limited to the
United Kingdom only.
5. EXCLUSIONS – This limited warranty does not
cover the following:
· Any part of the product or accessories that
have been cracked, scratched, broken, modified, defaced
or cosmetically damaged in any way whatsoever.
· Any repairs/modifications not carried out by
· Failure to operate the product contrary to
any published instructions.
· Any damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect,
accident, power cut, fire, flood or other acts of God.
· Normal wear and tear including, without limitation,
phosphor burns and reduction in focus and luminance
due to the age of the product.
· Pixels missing that are within the Manufacturers
THE ABOVE SERVICE ENTITLES YOU
TO RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT PRIOR TO YOUR FAULTY
PRODUCT BEING RETURNED TO REPAIRTECH. IF, UPON RECEIPT
AT REPAIRTECH, IT IS DISCOVERED THAT YOUR CLAIM IS NOT
VALID FOR ANY OF THE REASONS ABOVE THEN SVA U.K. LTD
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THE COST OF THE REPLACEMENT
PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED INCLUDING ALL TRANSIT
AND ADMINISTRATION COSTS.
SVA U.K. LTD WILL VIGOROUSLY PURSUE THIS ACTION BY ALL
NECESSARY MEANS UNDER ENGLISH LAW.
ALTERNATIVELY, WE CAN OFFER A REPAIR OF YOUR PRODUCT
AT YOUR EXPENSE WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE THE RECOVERY
OF THE REPLACEMENT UNIT.
If you are unsure about the meaning of the above statement
and whether you have a valid warranty claim or not please
call RepairTech Customer Services on 00 44 (0)844 482 11 55